Monday, October 24, 2011

Amazing Online Educational Resources

I just wanted to let you all know that on my google web page on the left side in my resources tab I have listed fifteen educational websites for students, teachers, and parents. I researched them all thoroughly and I think you will find that they are very useful resources for the classroom and at home. They provide wonderful academic support for students, professional templates, ideas, tools, and rubrics among other things for teachers, and give parents solid outlets for how to encourage and help their children learn at home. These websites are only a few of many that are out there. I myself was very unaware of all of the great tools that other teachers and organizations have put together to offer educators such a vast array of support. Look at these and let me know what you think! If you find other useful sites don't hesitate to contact me, I would love to look at them as well. Sincerely,

Marie

Below is the link to go directly to the resources page on my website.
https://sites.google.com/a/nnu.edu/mariestechpage/resources

No comments:

Post a Comment