Monday, September 12, 2011

Shared Readings

Hello Everyone,
I am excited to announce that I figured out how to use what is called a Google reader. I created an account and subscribed to different educational blogs that I am looking forward to diving into and learning more about. I can't wait to read about other teacher’s experiences and learn about how I can become a better and more effective teacher. At the end of this post I will leave a link so that you can go straight to my shared page and read some articles that I found very interesting and useful.
 I am planning on posting more links to good articles that I find and want to share with you. It would be wonderful if you would read them because I would love to hear your input on different articles. This way we can share our thoughts and ideas in a safe and open environment and be on the same page about what is going on in the world of education. I chose about seven different articles that vary in topic and I am interested to see what you think about any of them so please check the page and get back to me if you would like! Thank you,

Miss Miller
- Here is the link to my shared page.   http://www.google.com/reader/shared/10470605988785710857?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment